top of page
- Tue 24 Oct24TueOctThe Diaspora Festival of Black and Independent Film/Chapel HillOct 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTChapel Hill, 150 South Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USAThe Diaspora Festival of Black and Independent Film is an annual event held at the Sonja Haynes Stone Center for Research in Black Cultures and Histories at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This event is FREE and open to the public.
- Thu 26 Oct26ThuOctBiking While Black Screening | Zeitgeist Arts - Duluth, MN/DuluthOct 26, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM CDTDuluth, 222 E Superior St # 326, Duluth, MN 55802, USABiking While Black: Continuing to Ride Through Decriminalization, Disenfranchisement and Gentrification is a documentary film centering the daily experiences that Black lives encounter while bicycling. The film addresses critical conversations around police enforcement, historic disinvestment of inf
- Fri 22 Sep22FriSep8th Annual Imagine This Women's Film Festival/ONLINE
- Sun 20 Aug20SunAugBlack August Film Festival | Pasadena, CA/PasadenaAug 20, 7:30 PM PDTPasadena, 236 W Mountain St UNIT 106, Pasadena, CA 91103, USACome see Biking While Black at the Black August Film Festival. We are screening at 7:30pm in a block of short films with other shorts: The Black Mr. Rogers and Pride. Tickets for the full day are $15 – check out the lineup here: https://blackaugustfilmfestival.com/2023-selected-films
- Sat 05 Aug05SatAugIndianapolis Black Documentary Film Festival 2023/Indianapolis
- Fri 16 Jun16FriJunJuneenth Screening of Biking While Black/Los Angeles
- Jun 03, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMLos Angeles, 5001 Obama Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, USAJoin us on Saturday 6/3 for a rare and impactful presentation and conversation around mobility justice, pedestrian & bicycling safety, and legislation around addressing these issues in our city! This event will be hosted in the community of West Adams by Councilwoman Heather Hutt.
- Fri 26 May26FriMayPasadena Community Screening of "Biking While Black"/Pasadena
- Sun 21 May21SunMayFilmed by Bike Film Festival/Filmed by Bike Virtual Program
- Apr 25, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDTNorth High School Auditorium, 140 Harrington Way, Worcester, MA 01604, USAQ&A/discussion with filmmaker Yolanda Davis-Overstreet will follow the screening. Admission and parking are free. Seating is general admission. Everyone gets a chance to win door prizes from the Major Taylor Association.
- Mon 27 Mar27MonMarBlack Film Festival of New Orleans/Location is TBD
- Mar 17, 11:20 AM MDTDenver, 1550 Court Pl, Denver, CO 80202, USAThe SPE (Society for Photographic Education) Media Festival (originally the SPE Women's Film Festival) has featured innovative and provocative short documentaries, animation, and fiction by, for and about women and minorities since 1995.
- Sun 19 Feb19SunFebPan African Film Festival - Los Angeles/Los Angeles
- Wed 30 Nov30WedNovCommunity Screening - Biking While Black/Minneapolis
bottom of page